Everyone is welcome inside the clubhouse to use the washroom, put on your ski boots, pick up or return rental equipment, and purchase concession items (for take away). As per public health orders, mask use is mandatory indoors. Please use our outdoor fire pit space just
outside the clubhouse door to socialize and enjoy your après ski beverage or snack. Click for more about our Covid Care plan.
Happy skiing everyone!
Windsor Park Nordic Centre is a not-for-profit nordic recreational facility maintained and operated by the Cross Country Ski Association of Manitoba since 2000.
100% of trail fees go toward trail grooming & maintenance, clubhouse amenities & utilities, staffing and facility upkeep.
Outdoor enthusiasts have been skiing at Windsor Park since the 1970’s. The Cross Country Ski Association of Manitoba has an agreement with the City of Winnipeg to maintain and operate this historic facility and valuable urban green space for the benefit of everyone.
We have a passion for winter and want to share it with you. Come ski with us!
Clubhouse Services & Programs
- Our ~15 km of trails are groomed daily for both classic & skate technique
- All trails are lit for night skiing!
- Rustic clubhouse with fireplace, Hot chocolate and snack bar
- Rental ski equipment for all ages
- Ski School for all abilities – taught by certified CANSI instructors
- 20 lane, 100m Practice Grid with skate lane perimeter
- Jackrabbits – Red River Nordic & Downtown Nordic run their Jackrabbit ski programs out of Windsor Park. Contact the clubs to register.
- Wednesday Night Race Series
- Community and School Groups welcome. Contact us for booking information.
- Basic ski waxing service, or wax your own in our wax room with ski forms and electrical outlets
- Locker rooms and locker rentals (sorry, lockers are not large enough for skis).
- Sunroom rental for special events. Ask us about Birthday parties! Occupancy ~15 people.
- Notice Board for buy & sell, upcoming events, community notices etc.
- World Cup videos playing on the not-so-big (but not-so-small) screen. Instructional videos available on request.